Delete More Than One Computer In Active Directory:
Absolutely this post is for the guys new to the active directory. As a active directory administrator in a venture or industry, you must be managing a large number of user accounts and computer systems. In situations active directory admin may be in need of deleting a large number of computers from active directory. Deleting them one by one will be a hitch. In this post i will show how you can delete more than one computer in active directory in one shot.
Delete More Than One Computer In Active Directory Steps:
- Make sure that you have list of computer names that you want to delete from your domain network.
- List must be in text file to make this method work and name it as Computers .careful about the case.
- Place the text file in your c drive.
- Download the given batch file .
- Run it as administrator.
- You will see a command line window showing.
- Command line window will show up depending on the number of computers you added in text file.
- After some time command line window will be closed automatically, which means deleting more than one computer is completed.
- All done, sit back and use the script every time you need. Don’t forget to update your computer list.
As it is a batch file it will not create any negative impact to your domain. so don’t worry about it.
|Date:||October 22, 2015|